Government Relations & MunicipalRecommended Lawyers:
Johns, Flaherty & Collins' government relations attorneys help companies move business ideas from concept to reality. Through numerous local, state and federal government contacts.
We assist clients in:
- Accessing federal and state loans and grants
- Obtaining low-interest-rate financing through industrial development revenue bonds
- Pursuing enactment of local and state legislative initiatives
- Managing bureaucratic obstacles
- Working with neighbors to avoid legal objections
Our attorneys also serve as legal counsel to city and municipal attorneys, providing legal advice and representing them in litigation and before administrative agencies.
A city planning employee and council members accused of ethics violations turned to Johns, Flaherty & Collins for help when the city attorney recused himself. The complainant said the committee failed to follow the rules and regulations for a decision-making process. By demonstrating that the complainant had neither the facts nor the law on his side, our attorneys had the case dismissed at the preliminary hearing.