child placement - Related Content

Child placement: vacations involve extra planning for split parents

Saturday, March 31st 2018 12:00 am
Brian Weber, Family Law Attorney

Holidays and summer vacations are frequently an impetus for families to renegotiate shared custody arrangements.

Five reasons DIY should stand for DON'T do it yourself when it comes to divorce

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014 12:00 am
Brian Weber, La Crosse WI Divorce Attorney

In today's do-it-yourself mentality, fueled by easier access to how-to information than ever before, it's not uncommon for consumers to take on more tasks themselves.

Cooperation key to child placement during the holidays

Thursday, December 12th 2013 12:00 am
Brian Weber, La Crosse WI Divorce Attorney

Holidays can be tricky when you have extended family.

Q & A: Can I suspend child support during summer vacations?

Thursday, June 16th 2016 12:00 am
Sonja Davig, Divorce Attorney La Crosse WI

As a non-custodial parent, you may wonder if you need to pay child support during the summer, especially if your child is staying with you during their vacation

Visitation: do I have to let ex-wife see children?

Monday, August 20th 2018 12:00 am
Johns, Flaherty & Collins

If parental rights have been terminated, the mother has no legal right to the children.

Renegotiating child placement: stay focused on the children

Monday, December 1st 2014 12:00 am
Sonja Davig, La Crosse Divorce Attorney

When parents divorce, lawyers will very likely advise them on developing a child placement schedule.

Facebook posts can cost you time with your child

Tuesday, April 30th 2013 12:00 am
Ellen Frantz, La Crosse Divorce Attorney

It seems we just can’t say it enough: be careful what you post on Facebook.

Child placement: when can child decide?

Tuesday, May 29th 2012 12:00 am
Johns, Flaherty & Collins

In the state of Wisconsin, what age does a child need to be to determine with which parent he or she lives full time?

Visitation: how can I see my son?

Thursday, August 12th 2021 12:00 am
Johns, Flaherty & Collins, SC

My former girlfriend has full custody of our son, and doesn’t want to give me visitation rights. What can I do? I’m paying child support. I should get to see my son.